Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast
Results 91 to 100 of 110

Thread: Earth Day

  1. #91
    Inactive Member NotSoSilentBob's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 2nd, 2002
    Posts
    8,067
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Earth Day

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ndn12</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> cane you agree with raider...is that how he is outclassing me? </div></div>

    Because cane and idiot boy both have a hardon for Bush.
    [IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]

  2. #92
    Inactive Member R13's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 25th, 2007
    Posts
    10,269
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Earth Day

    Youre Hilarious

  3. #93
    Inactive Member CoeburnCane's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 24th, 2004
    Posts
    4,931
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Earth Day

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: NotSoSilentBob</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ndn12</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> cane you agree with raider...is that how he is outclassing me? </div></div>

    Because cane and idiot boy both have a hardon for Bush.</div></div>

    I didn't vote for the man, but he's been our president for 8 years and I support our elected leaders, but I truly believe we're worse off now as a nation than we were before he took office in just about every way possible. It may not be a reflection on him as a person, but as a president & elected leader--yes.

    It's not a hardon--it's calling a spade a spade. If you or some other one of my friends, no matter how close or not, effed up--I tell them. I don't hold that stuff back because I care. Bush isn't a friend of mine, but I don't think he's a horrible man(questionable maybe, but not horrible)--I just believe he's done a terrible job as president for the past 8 years.
    [U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/miami-med.gif[/IMG][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/nohokie-med.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]
    [U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/Funny/owmyballs.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]

  4. #94
    Inactive Member sup-rbeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2006
    Posts
    8,846
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Earth Day

    Greed and maliciousness aren't good traits....Bush isn't a good person
    ...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....

  5. #95
    Inactive Member CoeburnCane's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 24th, 2004
    Posts
    4,931
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Earth Day

    I don't like making estimates on a person's character w/o knowing said person. I don't know GW Bush personally, but I have seen his record of how he runs this country, and it stinks...so that's what I'll speak to.
    [U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/miami-med.gif[/IMG][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/nohokie-med.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]
    [U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/Funny/owmyballs.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]

  6. #96
    Inactive Member sup-rbeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2006
    Posts
    8,846
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Earth Day

    You don't have to know him personally. I don't know Hitler personally, but I know he wasn't a good person...and he and W. share alot of common personality traits.
    ...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....

  7. #97
    Inactive Member buckeye_fan's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 18th, 2006
    Posts
    1,124
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Earth Day

    I love how ndn12 hasn't replied to one of Cane or lpdobservers defending points.... just raiders.
    Hah.
    [I]I've been very lonely in my isolated tower of indecipherable speech. [/I]

  8. #98
    Inactive Member R13's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 25th, 2007
    Posts
    10,269
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Earth Day

    I dont really think that he is a bad person, I dont think any of us can say that.....but i do think he is definitely not fit to be a leader of any sort, he has absolutely no idea what he is doing and has made a mess of everything the past 8 years

  9. #99
    Inactive Member imported_ndn10's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 3rd, 2003
    Posts
    749
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Earth Day

    i have lpdbuckeye, just look at what they actualyl said and what raider said... he is jus restating what cane says. but im finished with this topic. there isnt going to be a winner or someone to change anothers mind. its our beliefs so i suppose everyone can jus deal with them haha.


    I am 100 times more open minded than most on here about the topics we talk about.-Raider13

  10. #100
    Inactive Member R13's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 25th, 2007
    Posts
    10,269
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Earth Day

    If me and cane agree on the subject then we would be saying the same thing...so whats your point>?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •